Friday, January 20, 2006

'nother straight flush today

At the cheapo limit tables I limp Qh Th, and flop a straight, with four cards to a straight flush. I hit my SF card on the river. I have no reason to lie about this.

Other than that I've either been playing crappy poker, been on a dry spell, or both. I played the 180 player tourney last night and survived to number 45, and my percentages showed that i had seen only 12% of the flops, which either means I'm too picky, or the cards were too crappy. I ended up going out on a blind steal where I only had 5BB in chips and it had folded to me on the button with A2os, and on my all-in steal attempt I find AKs in the SB. Seems like that's been poker in a nutshell for the last week or so.

I'm going to a live game tonight with human beings. Wish me luck.