Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Soda Jerk! Get back to work already!

I've had a spate of what might be described as 'feverish activity', going a little overboard in blogland, the e-mail correspondence, and the yahoo group. I think I insulted a few people along the way, hopefully in a Don Rickles fashion, but I've probably made myself look like a first-class jerk. No? How about a second-class jerk then?

Well, if it's any consolation, I've been gritting my teeth for a few days now from the inguinal hernia repair, as I'm quickly running out of drugs but not running out of pain. If you read my stuff and thought 'this guy deserves a kick in the crotch', justice has been served....

My employer has been very understanding, telling me to come back slowly, when I'm ready. I've taken this at face value, and so I haven't said or done anything I might regret at work in my current state of mind. Today however, I'm back dealing with clients, so I've gotta mind my P's and Q's again.

Yee-Haw, it's a new day!