Friday, May 13, 2005

Yahoo Groups Ramble # 4 (Off-Topic Time Sensitive)

2) With all the Geeks in our group, are there any Dreamcast nuts out there who know how to fix that 'disk not reading' error that is so common? I now have two that do the same thing. If anybody has a working Dreamcast they'd like to unload cheap, also drop me a line.

3) Are there any auto-mechanically inclined people out there who might be able to give me good advice for selling a '96 Volvo 850 Turbo? It runs like a top, but leaves a puddle of oil whenever it hangs out, even for short durations. Volvo dealerships in two different cities have proved useless, turning the car into an eternal money pit. Maybe I'll call NPR's Car Talk if I can't get good advice from my social group.

4) Does anybody have a decent LP player (Yes, I'm a troglodyte. Who are you again?) that is collecting dust and they want to get rid of cheaply? Drop me a line.

6) Watch the links for this page. I know that there's a lot of flotsam to wade through, so I will eventually build a link that breaks things down by category.

* Poker Playing
* Poker Hostings (and the FathasDay Tourney)
* Yahoo Group Specific Rants
* Other interests of mine, as I blog them by category
* Random Musings